Part TWO of our time with Ken Reid, TV Guidance Counselor, begins! That’s right, this burger was so thick, we had to cut it in two!
Jump right back in (like mid-sentence) to listen to us blather on, in no particular order, AND RATHER HUMOROUSLY, about:
- Ken can’t escape Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- Ryan barely escapes becoming Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- What Madeline Kahn said about Andre’s “Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch” – and his epic response (but there’s a catch)
- The one thing Ken would grab if the house were on fire (and it’s not what you think)
- Favorite shows of the last SIX decades
- The Boston comedy scene
- The Boston archetype…real or fake?
- Crazy-priced collectibles
- Grace Jones as Darth Vader
- L.A. as a character in films
- annnnnd more.
GRAB A BEER AND HIT PLAY.
About Ken Reid:
Ken Reid is a Boston-based stand-up comedian and podcast host. His latest, The Vanity Project Volume 1: Hollywoodland, recently hit No. 2 on iTunes Comedy. His podcast, TV Guidance Counselor, has featured 150+ guests (like Ryan and Andre) and their takes on “what they would have watched that week.” Each guest picks a classic TV Guide issue, circles their picks on TV for that week, and then discusses their choices.
Find Ken to learn more and become a better person for it: